尋找工作尋找人才關於我們
主頁尋找工作職位刊登課程增值資源中心廣告查詢聯絡我們常見問題

 

求職貼士

1. Shall you need an experienced desk clerk for your hotel next summer﹖
貴酒店明年暑期是否需要一名有經驗的櫃台部職員﹖

2. Because I am very desirous of receiving actual experience in accounting during July and August, I am writing to inquire whether you will need the services of a young man with three years of educational training and some part-time
experience, Perhaps I could fill in for one of your office staff during the vacation period.

因我渴望在七月八日間獲得會計實務經驗,特備函問詢你們是否需雇用受過三年訓練略有經驗的年輕人﹖在假期中我或可添補貴公司的空缺。

3. Gentlemen:Attention of personnel Manager I am looking for a position as assistant shipping clerk.
人事部經理勛鑒:本人正在謀求一份助理船務職員的差事。

4. Perhaps there is a position in your organization for an young, experienced, and conscientious secretary-stenographer
請問貴公司是否需要一名年青、有經驗、負責任的女秘書兼速記員﹖

5. I want a job, Not any job with any company, but a particular job with your company, Here are reasons .Your organization is more than just a business house. It is an institution in the minds of the local public, It has a reputation for fair play and honesty with both employees and customers alike. For the past four years, while specializing in accounting at college, I have had a secret ambition to work for your organization in the accounting department, I graduate in June, As I write this letter, I do not know that there is an opening at present, but here are my qualifications which prompt me to make application now.
本人需要一份工作,不是任何公司的任何工作,而是貴公司的一個職位。貴公司不祗是商店而,貴公司是大眾都知曉的機構。以公正、誠實的美譽遠近馳名。在大學主修會計四年來,內心早就想到貴公司會計部工作,今年七月即將畢業。寫此信時,不知貴公司目前是否有空缺,但是下列的資歷促使本人冒昧提出申請。

6. As it is nearing the Christmas season, it occurs to me that you may need additional assistance in selling gifts in your shop. I have a whole week before Christmas, from December 18-24,when I might asist your.I could also work evenings
form six o`clock on,before December 18.

耶誕將屆,想到貴公司可能需要銷售禮物的助理,本人在耶誕前一週(十二月十八日至廿四日)有空.可以幫忙。十八日以前每晚六時後也可以。

7.Gentlemen, Attention of Personnel Manager Like many other young men .I am looking for a position, I want to get started, at the bottom, perhaps, but started.
人事部主任:本人和很多年輕人一樣正在尋找工作。本人想要有個開頭,從基層做起。



Introducing Oneself:About Age and Experience -
自我介紹:敘述個人年齡、經驗

1. I have been for over five years in the employ of an exporting company.
本人曾經前後五年被受雇於出口貿易公司。

2. I have been in the business for the last ten years, and worked as the superintendent in the personnel department.
本人在過去十年在商界擔任人事部主任迄今。

3.I have had five years`experience with a company as a salesman.
本人曾在某一公司擔任推銷員,前後有五年之久。

4. For the past three years, I have been in office of the Brothers Trading Co.,where I have been and still am an accountant.本人曾經在兄弟貿易公司服務三年,擔任會計工作,現仍在職中。

5. I am twenty years of age, and have been employed for the last two years by the Green Trees Co., in the general clerical work of the office.
我今年二十歲,曾於綠林公司服務二年,擔任一般文員工作。

6. I am 25 years of age, and have had twr years`experience in my present post, which I am leaving to better myself,
我今年25歲,己在目前的職位工作二年。茲為尋找更上一層樓準備離開此一職位。

7. I am nineteen years of age, female and have ahd two years` experience in a company`s delivery ofice
我今年19 歲,女性。曾在某家公司擔任收發工作二年。

8. I am just leaving school, and am eighteen years of age,
本人18歲,不久即可畢業

9. I am twenty years of age, and am anxious to settle down to office work.
本人20歲,希望能找到一個公司,以便安定下來。

10. Since my graduation from the school two years ago, I have been employed in the Green Hotel as a cashier,
二年前,自從離校後,在格蘭酒店擔任出納員。



About Personal Ability -
敘述個人的能力

1. I am a good accountant and have a thorough knowledge of the English language.
我是一個優秀的會計員,同時深信對英文頗為熟練。

2. For the past three years, I have been engaged as a correspindence clerk.
在過去3 年,本人一直擔任對外書信主稿。

3. I am able to take dictation in English and transcribe them rapidly into Chinese.
我會英文之口授筆記,同時能立即將其改寫成中文。

4. For the past three years, I have served as a private secretary to Mr, T, Tang
whom you know well ,.and whose public works have been heralded all over Hong Kong

5. Being well acquainted with office works. I could make myself generally useful, should there be any opportunity of your requiring my services.
本人對公司一般業務,非常熟悉。如有機會為貴公司服務,本人相信,對一般事務必能勝任愉快。

6. I have received an Egnlish education, and have a slight knowledge of Spanish, I took a Spanish course in college,
本人接受英文教育,同時略通西班牙文。大學時,我修了一門西班牙文。

7. I have been at the City Commercial College, where I have acquired a knowledge of English, mathematics and elementary business practice.
本人曾在城市商專學英文、數學以及初級商業實務。

8. I have just left school, but have a good knowlege of English.
本人雖剛離開校門,但對英文頗有基礎。

9. I can write shorthand at the rate of 120 words per minute, and typewriting at 55 words English.
本人能速記,每分鐘速度為120字,英文打字則每分鐘55字

10. I have received a good education, and know English, Spanish and shorthand.
我曾接受良好的教育,熟習英語、西班牙語以及速記。

11. I have a fair knowledge of shorthand, and can write ninety words per minute.
本人熟練速記,每分鐘速度90字。

12. At school I won a scholarship and the first prize in speech contest.
求學中,我曾獲得獎學金及演講比賽冠軍。

13. I am a graduate of Hong Kong University, and have in addition the M,A, degree form UCLA.
本人畢業於香港大學,並在加州大學獲得文學碩士學位。

14. I am just over twenty-four years of age and have left school about two months ago.during which time I have been striving to make myself porficient in shorthand, and typewriting, and have attained a speed of ninety and sixty words a minute respectively.
本人剛滿24歲,約二個月前離開校門。求學努力於速記與打字,現在速記及打字各為每分鐘90字與60字。

15.Since leaving school, I have attended the Typewriting and Shorthand classes, and have now attained a speed of fifty and ninety words respectively.
離開學校後,我參加速記與打字班,而今已達到打字50 字,速記90字之速度。

16.I am at present a trainee in the Liner Shipping Company.
我現在大丸船運公司服務,任職見習員。

17.I am a graduate of Yu Da Commercial School, and have recently completed the business course at the T,University of Commerce.
本人畢業於玉達商校,日前及修完T大商業科。

18.My education is as follows: A full, three year comercial course in the Y-D High School, From this school I graduated with honour in June, 1975.
我的學歷如下:育達高中畢業,修完三年課程,商科,一九七五年六月畢業,成績優等。

19.I have a good knowledge of bookkeeping by doubleentry.
本人對聯單記帳,十分熟練。

20.For all the time I was in their employ, I had the sole charge of their corres pondence.
在該公司服務時,本人一手負責對外通信。



About Enclosure -
隨函附寄物(附件)

1.You will find enclosed an outline of my education and business training and copies of two letters of recommendation
有關本人之學歷,工作經驗等項之概要,謹同函呈上兩件推薦函,請察核。

2.Enclosed please find a resume and a photo
隨函寄上簡歷表及相片各一份

3.I attach schedule of my qualification and experience
隨信附上我的履歷表。

4.I am enclosing my curriculum vitae together with my photograph
隨函附上履歷表及近照。

5.A copy of my transcript is enclosed
附寄成綪單一份。

6.Enclosed you will find a letter of recommendation from my former teacher of English
隨函附上我英文老師的推薦函。

7.You can see from the data sheet that is enclosed that
你可以從附上的資料表上看出......

8.I enclose a resume and one of my publications
隨函寄上簡歷表及作品。

 

About Salary - 關於敘薪待遇

1.The salary I should require would be HK$6.500 per month as a start
待遇方面,本人希望月薪六千五百元起薪。

2.I should require a salary of 4,500 a month to begin with,
本人希望,月薪由四仟五百元起薪。

3.The salary I should require would be 60,000a year, plus 1% commission on all sales
關於薪水,要求年薪六萬元,同時希望獲得售價1%之分紅。

4.The salary at which I should desire to commence is 10,000dollars
本人希望起薪10,000元。

5.The salary required is 12,000per month , living in the house
希望待遇月薪一萬二千元,另供應宿舍。

6.I should require a commencing salary of 9,600 dollars a month
本人希望,自月薪九千六百元起薪。

7.I am quite willing to shart with a small salary.
起薪不多,本人並不計較。

8.As regards salary, I leave it to you to decide after experience of my capacity
關於薪水,請考驗本人之能力再作定奪。

9.However, the matter of remuneration will take care of itself, as it always does, if other things are all right.
不過,如其他條件具備,待遇問題,自會解決。

10.I am willing to serve on trial for some months at a small salary
開始試用,本人願以低微之薪水工作數月。

 

Reasons for Leaving - 說明離職原因

1.My reason for leaving my present employer is taht I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading
本人離職之理由為:希望在貿易方面,能獲得更廣泛之經驗

2.My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business
本人去職之原因,為希望在廣告業方面發展。

3.I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in adistant city
我為照顧住在遠地年老之母親,而申請辭職。

4.My reason for leaving my present employment is simple because I see no chance of advancement
本人離職之理由僅是這樣:本人深知無陞遷之機會

5.I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter`s office
本人希望在出口公司能獲得更多之經驗,故願轉職。

6.I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsibility
由於希望獲得更高之職位負更多的責任,而離開現職。

7.I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr,LAU
由於本人與董事長劉先生意見不合,兩星期前去職。

8.I left the position with the desire of improving my position.
我為了找更高之職位,而請求去職。

9.I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business
由於所服務之公司解散,祗好去職

10.I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation
畢業後因找到工作辭去兼職

11.The only reason why I am leaving the present position if I wnat an object to better myself
本人所以準備離開目前之工作崗位之唯一理由為謀求更高之職位。

12.Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity
很不幸地,本人不得不離職,因我的僱主遭到這一次世界性的經濟不景氣不得不結束業務。

 

Enging:Request for Interview - 結尾:請求面談及客套語

1. I should be glad to have a personal interview and can furnish references if desired
如獲面試,則感幸甚。如需保證人,本人亦可提出。

2.I solicit the favor of an interview, and assure you that if appointed, I will do my best to give you satisfaction.
懇請惠予面試之榮。如蒙錄用,本人必竭盡所能,為貴公司服務,以符厚望。

3.If you desire an interview, I shall be most happy to call in person, on any day and at any time you may appoint.
如貴公司有意面試,本人一定遵照所指定之時日,前往拜訪。

4.Should you think favorably of my application, kindly grant me an interview
如對本人之應徵優惠考慮,懇請准予面試。

5. Should you think favorably of my application ,I would like to have an interview
如對本人之應徵優惠考慮,懇請惠予面試之機會。

6.I hope that you will be kind enough to consider my aplication favorably
懇請惠予考慮本人之申請為禱。

7.I trust that you will give this application your favorable consideration
本人相信,貴公司會將本人的申請列入考慮。

8.Should you give me a trial, I will do my utmost to afford you every satisfaction
如有試用之機會,本人必盡力而為,以滿足貴公司之要求。

9. Should this application meet with your favorable consideration, I will do my utmost to justify the confidence you may repose in me.
對此一申請,貴公司如惠予考慮,本人將盡最大的忠誠與努力。

10.I assure you that if my application be successful, I will do my very best to please you
假如應徵成功,而能在貴公司服務,本人保證將盡其所能為貴公司服務。

11. Should you entertain my application favorably, I would spare no trouble to acquit myself to your satisfaction,
假如應徵獲得青睞而進入貴公司服務,本人必以排除萬難之決心,為貴公司工作,以符厚望

12.I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.
如蒙不棄,惠予錄用,本人將盡力服務,使事事滿意。

主頁尋找工作尋找人才資源中心廣告查詢聯絡我們服務條款私隱條例

 

Copyright © 2007 JobsPower.com. All right reserved.Terms of Service or Privacy Statements